Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night we went up to the local Target and to get a bite to eat and when we got home I started to unload the mini van thingy my wife just had to have and I heard something go wizzin by wide open. I look and out on the main street was a white 98 Z-28 doing about 100. I thought to my self "stupid kids and started to close the garage. Once it was shut I noticed where some water had run out from under the hood scoop (again) and so I got the detail spray out and then I heard a smash. I opened the garage but I could not see anything, but then again we have the divisions brick wall next to us so I started to turn around when my wife came out and said she just saw a street light fly by out the back door while she was letting the dog out (you gotta remember, we had just gotten home). Well, I go hop the short iron fence and look around the brick wall and I see the Z-28 wiped out big time. Some how these guys on a straight lost control and went into a 100 mile an hour spin and jumped the curb, nailed some landscaping, and took out the street light...they sent that thing flying big time. They were not hurt, but the car was. Man, at least it was not a Bullitt, just another "bitchin" maro!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey merc50,

Good to hear no one was hurt. After the guy killed his mom in Florida street racing we all need to keep the speeds way down, I know I will.

Was going through Flower Mound earlier today while the family was shopping at Grapevine Mills mall. Came across the GV lake dam to FM. First time I've been up there in over 15 years. Don't even recognize the place anymore. Have been in North Texas for over a week driving the wifes Intrepid R/T. Good ride, but no raw oomph like the Bullitt. Hope to be back in south Texas tomorrow to let the Bullitt out.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Man they're very lucky to be alive, I hate to be their parents though!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Way too many spoiled, irresposible, immediate self-gratification seeking kids up here in our neck of the woods. Thank God they didn't kill themselves and or someone else- this time. If parents would just spend a little time 'parenting' their children, and less time avoiding there responsibilities to them, buy thowing money at them to make them go away so they won't have to be bothered........sorry for the rant, sore subject with me from personal experiences with those "To busy to parent parents".

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I think i would have grabed the camera, on the way out the back door.... ofcourse i would see if they were ok first

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Stupid kids!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-04 14:21 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts