Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sold on Zaino but I have a afew questions for you guys. I went the Zaino bros website and looked over all the different products. Which ones do I actually need? (i.e. Z1,Z2,Z3...?) And do you guys use dawn to prep the car or do you prefer the Zaino bar? I haven't waxed #4083 yet (except for the horrible job done by the dealer) and am basically starting from scratch. I had a '96 that I used either Mother's or Meguiar's to detail but by the sounds of it Zaino polish is the way to go. I went over the directions posted on the website but was wondering if all that was neccessary. I simply want to remove a few swirls (that the dealer put into the roof with an orbitor- trying to remove some small scratches) and get this green Beaut looking like a million. Let me know exactly how you guys used this stuff and which products I should order. Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have the Zaino #5 for clearcoat finishes. I use the Dawn just to wash the car before I apply the Zaino.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
If you are going to use the Zaino products, use them exactly as described in the site for the best results.

Get the clay bar, do it right. It is only like $12 and it might take an hour to do the whole car. When it is all said and done you are gonna spend about $85 on the products, but the results are worth it. I have about 15 coats on my car and probably have enough product left for 15 more, the stuff goes a long way.

Zaino is a great product, but you might be disappointed if you cut corners.

As they say....bite the Bullitt and do it right!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ummm, I believe you want that to be the "blue" DAWN....just for the record.

:nerd:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullitt_5135,

When you say you've got 15 coats, which product have you been re-applying? Or do you use the clay bar first each and every time?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I use the regular and the swirl remover polishes. The product I use the most is the Gloss Enhancer. In between washes just dust off and use the Gloss Enhancer. The stuff is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts