1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Cool! :eek: I'm headed out the door.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-12 10:21, DMP95GT wrote:
We have Zaino at Dallas Mustang now for all you guys wondering were to get it.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Now that they are not carrying it anymore, where do we get it?

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
i wouldnt buy a thing from them after the way they treated me when I was wanting to order parts for my 69 mach-1.... I ORDERED from johns mustang in houston ( about 2K)
had great service, no attitude and great prices.. dallas mustang used to be ok but something has gone seriously wrong in the last couple years or so

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've never had a problem getting parts for my '68 GTFB from Dallas Mustang. Did you deal with Kenny ??

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-09-28 20:40, bwcobra15 wrote:
I've never had a problem getting parts for my '68 GTFB from Dallas Mustang. Did you deal with Kenny ??

The problem is not getting the parts, it is the customer service. They are arrogant and rude. Today was a perfect example I watched three of them sit around and talk about last night at the drag strip while I waited for someone to help me.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
On 2002-10-15 14:37, RELODE wrote:
what is zaino?

Go here: http://www.zainobros.com/

:cool:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
On 2002-10-15 14:37, RELODE wrote:
what is zaino?

It is what most people here believe to be the ultimate replacement for wax. :grin:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just another Zaino source for the North DFW area.

Guy named Steve is a distributor living in the Allen area. His number is 972-743-9443. There's a Sonic in Allen off McDermott(?? I think) that people gather on Sunday nights during the summer months. He's always there with the Zaino products displayed on his Viper.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'd love to find some north of the border. Anyone know of a place in Canada that carries it?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I emailed through the Zaino website, gave them my location, and they sent me the name and contact info for the distributor closest to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts